Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tiny MAC Haul


I've been dying to get hold of MAC's Peppermint Patti nail polish after seeing some reviews and swatches but it's been sold out on the website and in stores. Recently, I checked the website and they had it in stock(yay!) so I decided to buy it. I have to say, I've gotten so many compliments on it! People can't help but notice this mint green shade! It's also been holding up the past few days with no chipping!

I also decided to pick up Moon River from the Grand Duos Collection because I'm a sucker for pale pinks.
From left to right: shades mixed together, just the blush, just the highlight.

5 comments:

  1. That nail polish is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have just nominated you for a blog award. You can check it on my blog. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Im loving the Moon River. Im having a Lush giveaway for all my fellow beauty lovers! nsiscaretti.blogspot.com or youtube.com/user/nsiscaretti. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award on my blog :) "The sweet blogger award" x

    http://makeup-barbie.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete